Become a Leader in Your Industry
Service providers using the whole-house approach of KY Home Performance deliver a unique message and unique approach that is convincing when accompanied by diagnostic testing. This approach tends
to build the customer’s trust and confidence in you. The benefits to the contractor are apparent, with increased closing rates and potentially more extensive jobs. The benefit for the customer
is a house that performs better, costs less money to operate, and is a more comfortable, healthier place to live.
What are the benefits of participating in KY Home Performance?
- Marketing and sales assistance
- Receive leads
- Distinguish your company from competitors
- Provide more value added services to your existing customers
- Reduce the seasonal swing of your business
- Obtain new customers with a wider spectrum of services
- Improve your sales closing rates
- Associate your company with the ENERGY STAR® label
- Obtain incentives for reporting completed jobs
How it Works
Process Flow Chart
Once service providers have demonstrated the command of the knowledge, they’ve acquired their own equipment, and sign a partnership agreement, they can begin performing Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
assessments on their own. Contractors can use the ENERGY STAR name in their marketing materials provided to homeowners requesting contractors offering Home Performance with ENERGY STAR.
To continue in the program, contractors must use approved program software and submit documentation from each assessment to Ky Home Performance. Ky Home Performance provides quality assurance to
maintain high standards of service.