|PERFORMED BY KHP-AUTHORIZED HOME ENERGY EVALUATOR OR KHP-AUTHORIZED EVALUATOR/CONTRACTOR
||PERFORMED BY KHP-AUTHORIZED EVALUATION/CONTRACTOR OR KHP-APPROVED INSTALLER
||PERFORMED BY KHP-AUTHORIZED HOME ENERGY EVALUATOR OR A KHP-AUTHORIZED EVALUATOR/CONTRACTOR
||PERFORMED BY THIRD-PARTY KHP INSPECTOR
- Educates homeowner on process, building functions, and incentives.
- Conducts home diagnostics.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the home’s energy performance and what improvements will be the most cost-effective to lower energy demand.
- Helps the homeowner with financing options* and either provides the installation work or helps find a KHP-approved installer.
The installer may be employed by, or work directly with, the evaluator or work for the same firm as the evaluator.
- Performs home energy efficiency improvement(s) at the request of the homeowner as recommended by the evaluation.
- Easy Access Loans
- Quick Approvals
- Five and Ten Year Term Loans
- Low Monthly Payments
- No Pre-Payment Penalties
Call today for pre-loan approval at (877) 282-9448.
- Reviews completed installation(s) to ensure KHP requirements are met.
- Provides the homeowner with an evaluation of home-energy performance after the investment and helps project energy savings (actual cost savings can be affected by energy prices and owner usage behavior).
- Completes KHP file for the homowner to process loan and approve payment for the work.
- Verifies the correct installation of home-energy improvements.
- Approves the energy-efficient improvements made to on the home.
- Sends the report to the lender for loan funding.
All homes that have their energy evaluation submitted to the program will have a desktop file review performed by KHP administration.
Not all homes require on-site quality assurance inspections. Contractors can achieve tiered-levels of inspection percentages as they complete homes in the program.